Friday, July 24, 2009

Back Safe & Sound!

The Solomon Islands were amazing and we had an incredible outreach. Check out my teams blog (link to the right) to hear of all that we did. We arrived back in Brisbane, Australia on Monday night, just 4 days ago. The last couple days we have been debriefing and having lectures on re-entry, preparing to go back home and leave the YWAM community. We graduate tonight and then I am on a plane at 11AM tomorrow morning, homeward bound.

DTS has been a life changing experience and the things I have learned here and the foundation that has been laid exceeds all expectations I had for just 6 months of my life. I want to sincerely thank everyone that has supported me, financially and spiritually. It has meant so much and means more than you will ever know. Hope this blog has been helpful in letting you all know what has been happening in my life down under. If you'd like to hear more of my journey please feel free to email me, call me, or stop by now that I am back in Cail! Would love to share with you my experiences and answer any questions you may have, plus just catch up and tell stories. Again, thank you for your support and I will see you shortly California!

No comments:

Post a Comment